Re: Re: Cool stuff & NPCs

From: Henk Langeveld <hlangeveld_at_...>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 10:09:17 +0200

Famous scene from Ghandi, with Ben Kingsley. The british try to charge to disperse the crowd and Ghandi instructs everyone to kneel down. The horses (light cavalry) stop.

A trained warhorse is supposed to be different. It was trained to suppress that instinct. A warhorse is a weapon. I don't know if there're still many of those around these days.

Cheers,
Henk