Re: Cool stuff & NPCs & horses

From: Paul May <kax_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 14:00:36 +1000

At 12:22 PM 30/08/04, Mikko Rintasaari wrote:
>PS. As far as I know the "warhorse" that kicks and bites in combat is a
>b-fantasy myth. Suvi, that knows a lot about horses suspects that the
>secret of a knights horse charging a wall of humans lies mostly in the
>wicked spurs that the knights use on them.

  The dancing horses of Spain are demonstrating an equine combat art - they are trained to fight, including the "jump up and strike fore and aft at the same time." Warhorses fight.
  Of course, it's an art form not a combat form today...

Paul May
0409544095

Any opinion expressed is mine, no matter where I got it from, and I retain all rights to it, should it prove to be of any value.

---