Re: Re: Cool Stuff and NPCs

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 11:07:23 +1200

At 09:20 PM 8/30/04 +0100, you wrote:

>It's not going to be terribly good, no. Mind you, the Loskalmi are famed
>for having a lot of iron (due to relatively good trade relations with
>the dwarves) and the guys with the full armour are definitely the elite
>of society. So frequently, they're wearing actual iron plate. Scary.

I always thought Loskalm's source of Iron was internal since the nearest dwarves are at Bad Deal while both Bad Deal and the Third Eye Blues were cut off from Loskalm during the Ban.

I believe the Loskalm secret to be a corruption of Altinae secrets since the Altinae and the Loskalmi have similar armour.

--Peter Metcalfe

---