Kero Finn

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 20:58:50 -0000

I know Kero Finn has a role in Orlanthi myth, and is sacred in various ways, but I'm wondering how much it matters in the life of your typical Sartarite.

For example:
- Would particularly devout Orlanthi of some means travel there on
the equivalent of a pilgrimage, just to gaze upon it? Or climb it?
- For that matter, would climbing it be considered a good thing
(pilgrimage style) or bad thing (trespassing on sacred ground)?
- Would it be revered in art, be it song or other depictions (think
Mt. Fujimori in Japan for what I'm thinking of here).
- Is it even seen as actively sacred, versus somewhere that important
things happened in myth, so yes its important, but who cares who grazes their sheep on its lower slopes?

Hopefully someone will have some suggestions for how this particular tall pointy piece of rock is viewed.

Regards;

--Bryan