Re: flyers

From: Keith Nellist <Labrygon_at_...>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 03:07:09 -0000

> So, Heortling players, it's time to recruit your buddies and make
*bigger*
> special units, and drive the Lunar Chaos-ridden army from our
brave land,
> free Sartar of the Tyrrany of the foreign oppressor (etc. etc. ad
> nauseum...)

Or, more likely: "prove that your little band of heroes is better and more heroic than the little band of heroes from the neighbouring clan. Make sure it is you, not they, that confront the Lunar champions. Trick them, I mean our allies, into attacking some paltry foe so that all the glory rests with our clan, with us and us alone, and all that plunder too!"

Keith