Re: Armour

From: Paul <kax_at_...>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 08:32:19 -0000

I just did some research. There are several sites where you can buy custom made titanium chain armour, both for cool stuff, jewellry and SCA purposes. It includes aodised titanium, for colour. Here's one site's Materials List: http://www.maileofthedreamseeker. com/general/materials.html - the titanium is about 1/2 way down.

> It's the RW equivalent of finding some impregnable magical armour in
> Dungeon, and wondering how to alter it to fit. No doubt why much
magical
> armour magically resizes itself - it's useless to the players
otherwise.

Yup. Or the setting has a Resize Magic Armour spell...

Paul