Re: Re: Low level HQ

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruceferrie_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 00:56:10 +0100

Rob wrote:

> On the subject of game complexity, someone said to me that they
> would like to play a game where we just improvised everything off
> the keywords.

I was thinking of doing this myself soon. My friends' little daughter has begun learning about Ancient Egypt at school, so as well as letting her borrow my books, I was thinking of running a little scenario set in Egypt to give her a bit of insight into daily life there. And I was planning to just give her a couple of keywords, very liberally interpreted, and 5 or so abilities that she can pick herself to customise.

And if she enjoys that, it will begin her journey into HeroQuest fandom. :)

Regards,

Bruce