Re: Re: Low level HQ

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruceferrie_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 10:22:40 +0100

Jane Williams wrote:

> How did you plan on handling character development? Individual skills
> only?

So far, I've not really planned on turning it into a campaign, but if I wanted to do character advancement, I'd let her "spin off" individual abilities from the keyword and raise them. Doing it that way would gradually increase the number of abilities and ease Katie into having a broader character sheet at her own pace, rather than confronting her with it right from the start when it would probably just paralyse her with indecision.

She can certainly handle a simple character sheet and likes kicking monsters' butt and collecting treasure, as she's loved to do in the old Games Workshop Heroquest boardgame.

Regards,

Bruce