Re: Halcyon var Enkorth

From: ALISON PLACE <alison_place_at_...>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 13:44:55 -0700 (PDT)

        As I recall the character (and I wasn't the GM), he gave us all kinds of trouble. In fact, much more than the average magically or physically powerful opponent whom you can knock off with pure blind luck (critical damage, max roll, to the head - every GM's had'em).

        No, in the hands of a sneaky GM, a guy with pull (which can be described very succinctly in HQ, but was well documented in the RQ write-up), is much more annoying and dangerous. It also encourages much more roleplaying to get round an adept politician. Rob is right!

Alison

P.S. Loved the sheep story, Jane!

Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard. http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail