Re: Balazar

From: jeffrichard68 <richj_at_...>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 00:14:12 -0000

> > I've changed my mind about the whole magic set-up in Balazar
since
> > then and have gone back to a combination of theistic and
animistic
> > worship rather than any misapplied worship.

I am inclined to agree - at least with regards to Yelmalio (Tharkantus). Personally, I think that at least one of the citadels was built upon the ruins of a Daysenerus temple. Given the origin of the Little Sun as a Second Age deity of southern Peloria, I doubt that the Balazarings worship him as a spirit. I am inclined to think that the Balazaring priesthood of Yelmalio has preserved the worship of the Little Sun as a god.

As for the Balazar and Entru, I think good arguments can be made either way.

Jeff