Re: Borderlands in Limbo - NOT.

From: rjmeints_at_...
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 21:40:05 EDT

All,

Darran, lovely chap that he is, should have checked with me first before blithely stating:

"Moon Designs doing it would be a non starter as the promised Borderlands is in limbo until Issaries fan publications policy is sorted out"

WRONG. Repeat WRONG!

The Borderlands book is 100% unaffected by the impending publications policy. I have a signed contract with Issaries. End of story. My inherent laziness and busy work schedule are the only reasons that the book isn't out.

Being biased, I say vote for me to publish the Genertela stuff. I'm keen to do it, and need the kick in the pants to get me moving again.

Rick Meints
Moon Design Publications