Re: Borderlands in Limbo - NOT.

From: Darran <darransims_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 12:54:46 +0100

Greetings and Salutations
2004-09-15-1240.

rjmeints_at_... wrote:
> Darran, lovely chap that he is, should have checked
> with me first before blithely stating:
>
> "Moon Designs doing it would be a non starter as the promised
> Borderlands is in limbo until Issaries fan publications policy is
> sorted out"
>
> WRONG. Repeat WRONG!

Whoops!
Sorry about that.
My bad. I thought that you were in the same position as the other Fan Publishers such as Unspoken Word and Tradetalk. I know that they haven't been able to release any product until the Fan Policy is sorted. Sorry again for any confusion caused.

Cheers,
DARRAN SIMS

Go to Continuum! NOW!!!
http://www.continuum.uk.net
For the Yahoo Group goto:
continuum2004-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com "That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even Death may die." - H.P.Lovecraft