Re: Web Site submissions

From: Nils Weinander <nils_at_...>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 21:07:06 +0200

Greg wrote:

>>Are you still looking for support material for the web site too?  If
>>so, what address does that sort of material currently go to?

> YES! ABSOLUTELY!
> The web site is an ongoing, continually hungy maw for material of all kinds. So
> please, send anything on in that you feel may fit in anywhere, or even if it
> won't fit, suggest a new category!

Not that I want to be a spoilsport, but additions to the web site have been rather slow for some time (for various reasons). But, if you send something in and don't see an immediate result, that doesn't mean that the submission is rejected. If you don't get a "we are working on it" reply, send another mail!

> any glorantha.com address with a subject line of "for the website" and it will
> get to the right place.

online_at_... is a good address!

Nils Weinander
We sail on a ship made of dreams