Re: Literacy

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 18:42:23 -0000

What I'm not clear about is whether the Esrolian script mentioned in MoLaD is actually a variant of one of cat or dog scratching, or whether it is something else completely. It does make some sort of difference if their position is "we don't teach any of your scripts, you don't complain about everyone knowing runes or the Issarian tallying, why complain about our own code?" versus "Well, we aren't teaching your special sacred script, but we are teaching the script you actually have most of collection in."

--Bryan