Strange and Weird abilities [was Re: Skills]

From: Darran <darransims_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 18:40:37 +0100

Greetings and Salutations
2004-09-22-1830.

Tim Ellis wrote:
> --- In HeroQuest-RPG_at_yahoogroups.com, "Jane Williams"
> <janewilliams20_at_y...> wrote:
> > There was once a collection of interesting skills, whch I think
> got put
> > on the Issaries site. Should these be added to it?
>
> It's still there, now on one of those funky "refresh the screen to
> see another 10 random ability" pages
>
> http://www.glorantha.com/tribes/weird_abilities.php

It is a shame that it is only 10 at a time are shown. However the website is wrong.
It was I not jeff Kyer that compiled the list of over 550 abilities by 15 contributors when I started the thread at the end of January. I'll stick my full list in the files section.

Cheers,
DARRAN SIMS

Go to Continuum! NOW!!!
http://www.continuum.uk.net
For the Yahoo Group goto:
continuum2004-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com "That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even Death may die." - H.P.Lovecraft