Re: Re: Karse, Heortland

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 16:01:29 -0400

Except the capital is in one of the regions, no? I suppose you can argue that the rest of the time he doesn't stay in the major city of a region but truly travels it. (One week in each locale?)

 Well, Whitewall certainly is considered ritually significant, so Sacred time there sounds good. (Also contributes to the general "the rituals holding everything together were weakened", since during the seige no one else claiming high kingship could get there.)

I think we've got the germ of a good idea here.