Re: Strange and Weird abilities [was Re: Skills]

From: Darran <darransims_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 19:00:08 +0100

Greetings and Salutations
2004-09-23-1850.

Jeff wrote:
> > wrote:
> > > It was I not jeff Kyer that compiled the list of over 550
> abilities
> > by 15 contributors when I started the thread at the end of January.
> > > I'll stick my full list in the files section.
> Darran;
>
> I put the file "Obscure Abilities (humour) v1.4.txt" online.
> February. As you may recall, I was compiling these and posting the
> files to the group. The file was sent off to Issaries at Greg's
> request back on Feb 22nd. However, if there are more traits to add in
> or you feel you should be credited for it instead, that's cool too.

It looks like we were at crossed purposes as I did ask for contributions for I list I compiled back in January. Same when I asked for a list of new common magics [which wasn't well received] and a list of collective nouns [which did marginally better]. We must of both sent in the same list ;-0 No damage done.

Cheers,
DARRAN SIMS

Go to Continuum! NOW!!!
http://www.continuum.uk.net
For the Yahoo Group goto:
continuum2004-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com "That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even Death may die." - H.P.Lovecraft