Re: Looking for Glorantha/RW links for Teshnos...

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 21:17:19 -0400

I was under the impression Teshnos was more Indian in influence (with the usual caveat about assuming any direct parallel for any Gloranthan culture).

I still recommend Crouching Tiger/Hidden Dragon as a lovely movie, though. Of course, for Kung Fu action, I will always hold a soft spot in my heart for "The Five Deadly Venoms".