Re: Re: Esrolia

From: Mark Galeotti <hia15_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 11:36:43 -0000

> > Wouldn't be a job related interest would it :-)
> >
> > > Dr Mark Galeotti
> > > Director
> > > Organised Russian & Eurasian Crime Research Unit
> > > Keele University
>
> I was just about to ask the same question... quite the oddest sig
> I've ever seen!
>
> Wulf

That's the problem with posting from work when I should be, well, working. Going a little OP now, I suppose - and anyway, I'd tell you all about it, but I'd have to kill you...

(Well, maybe not - but it is a fun title, encouraging grandiosity!)

By the way, hauling this back to Glorantha, for the second issue of Unspoken Word, the Bandits & Outlaws special, Simon and I thought it would be quite fun to have a number of one-page cameos of interesting and different criminals from all around the lozenge. So if anyone has a hankering to write up a Rinkoni raider, a piscoi pirate or a Balazaring bandit, now's your chance! (But Gagarthi and the like we've got already thanks, unless you have some new angle which will dazzle and impress.)

Mark

Dr Mark Galeotti
Director
Organised Russian & Eurasian Crime Research Unit Keele University, Staffs ST5 5BG, UK
Email: hia15_at_...
Tel: +44 (0)1782 583466
Fax: +44 (0)1782 583195