Re: Re: literacy

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 13:00:11 -0500

Jeff wrote:

> Y'know, I think there's already list for this sort of thing.

To bring it back to Glorantha, which cultures barbecue, and what do they barbecue? I would think that Heortlanders, with their emphasis on cattle, would be mighty barbecuers, and the mightiest of them would do so clad only in woad. Of the Lunars, Dara Dappans would most likely eschew barbecue entirely, secretly savoring it whilst stationed in Dragon Pass; Darjiini would have delicate grills suited only to the cooking of game fowl; Pelorians probably barbecue on large clay grills. Kralori most likely have a barbecuing tradition as well, though unrecognaized as such by the grillmasters of Dragon Pass.

Guy (Hoyle)
burp!