Re: Re: literacy

From: Oliver Bernuetz <bernuetz_at_...>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 14:32:09 -0500

I imagine the Praxians might like the occassional BBQ though probbaly only when they're near a location with lots of wood. Just imagine a spit big enough for a rhino! Or herdman on a spit? How's that for a good case of misunderstanding?

The Dara Happans probably have some sort of solar cooker for BBQing that only uses the reflected light of the sun to BBQ with. Probably a semi-sacred thing.

Oliver

  Jeff wrote:

> Y'know, I think there's already list for this sort of thing.

  To bring it back to Glorantha, which cultures barbecue, and what do they   barbecue? I would think that Heortlanders, with their emphasis on   cattle, would be mighty barbecuers, and the mightiest of them would do   so clad only in woad. Of the Lunars, Dara Dappans would most likely   eschew barbecue entirely, secretly savoring it whilst stationed in   Dragon Pass; Darjiini would have delicate grills suited only to the   cooking of game fowl; Pelorians probably barbecue on large clay grills.   Kralori most likely have a barbecuing tradition as well, though   unrecognaized as such by the grillmasters of Dragon Pass.

  Guy (Hoyle)
  burp!

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor