RE: Re: Whats the difference..

From: Jens Haeusser <jens.haeusser_at_...>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 11:31:02 -0700

I assume that the Lunar Homeland Keyword skill are actually different from Dara Happan skills, incorporating the ones for being a Lunar Citizen. I'd think that there have been actual "Lunars" around for long enough to have a distinct keyword. Skills like Cudgel Combat, Dara Happan customs seem out of place for a true Lunar, and personality traits like Conservative and Scorn Lunar Religion are way out of place.

Jens