Auction: Gloranthan Publications

From: Ian Thomson <pelgrane_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 03:41:21 -0000

Hello Folks

I won't be using this group for anything other than providing this initial notification, so please address any questions directly to my other E-mail: ian_thomson555_at_...
Please put "Auction:…" at the start of any E-mail subject related to this Auction.

I'm auctioning my surplus Gloranthan material. Because I'm not so involved these days, I'm re-evaluating my shelf space, and am frankly also short of a few pennies. There's no point hoarding material that I never use anymore, though admittedly nostalgia for these pieces which have played such a huge part in my gaming history has kept them here in archive for maybe longer than they should have been.

There are a number of Out of Print items and publications of varying degrees of rarity. If you are interested in having a look, Auction2004.pdf is now in the Files section here on this list. I hope that's OK (it's a small file) and I'll delete it in a week or so. (If you can't read pdfs, mail me directly for the Word file, tho I won't be back on line for about three days. You are better off to go to adobe.com and download a free copy of Acrobat Reader, as it is so useful.)

This is the basic list with brief descriptions of each item and detailed description of bidding process.

I also won't be posting any updates of the auction process onto this or any official list. Rather I'll just put together an E-mail list with all interested parties in the BCC field, and send an updated list via simple E-mail every two or three days. (Anyone who wants to opt out just let me know directly and I'll delete them from that list.) The auction details will be in a Word document table.

Security/Authenticity: Over the last couple of years I've snuck into the realm of being a professional rpg writer, so I'm easy to track down. I'm sure there are still a few Gloranthan stalwarts of the old school that will vouch for me as well.

Cheers

Ian