RE: Birds of War?

From: Graham, Andrew <agraham_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 15:53:41 +0100

> On a mostly unrelated note, any thoughts on what the Rinliddians
> think of the Durulz? I can imagine things ranging from "They are
> birds, so should be respected," to "They are not part of our
> mythology, so who cares that they are birds," to "They are birds who
> have lost their flight, clearly they committed some great crime and
> were deprived of their place near Yelm, and are now a cursed and evil
> race that should be extinguished."

Err the big birds they ride are flightless so I suspect that is not a problem with them.
But they may not have a place in there mythology so no dought the Lunars are telling the
Rinliddians that they are bad. Whether they believe that is another story

Andy

This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and may be
privileged and are for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this E-Mail in error please return it to the sender.
We should be grateful if you would also copy the communication to postmaster_at_... then delete the E-Mail and destroy any copies of it.

It is your responsibility to scan any attachments for viruses.

For further information, visit us at WWW.MITSUIBABCOCK.COM