Re: Birds of War?

From: markmohrfield <markmohrfield_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 19:27:07 -0000

Atticus Finch; "Never mock a killing bird":)

> On a mostly unrelated note, any thoughts on what the Rinliddians
> think of the Durulz? I can imagine things ranging from "They are
> birds, so should be respected," to "They are not part of our
> mythology, so who cares that they are birds," to "They are birds
who
> have lost their flight, clearly they commited some great crime and
> were deprived of their place near Yelm, and are now a cursed and
evil
> race that should be extinguished."
>
> --Bryan

the Dara Happans and other members of the Empire have been involved in a vast conspiracy to keep any Rinliddi out of Dragon Pass (this is why we've heard so little of them until recently.) Once they make contact with the Durulz, they will recognize them as a sacred people and begin replacing everyone in leadership positions with them, first in Rinliddi itself then in the Empire. This will lead to many changes including exchanging the Bat for the Crimson Canard and the revelation that the Moon is actually a giant egg. You'd all better get ready for a Duck dominated Glorantha.

                                                Mark Mohrfield