Re: Oooooh, punny

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 18:30:41 -0700 (PDT)

Bryan Thexton:

> And an interesting trivia note: They got a
> large lot of "severed limbs" as cheap left
> overs from the "Troy" movie (according to
> the Globe & Mail article about the movie
> the other week). Their budget is apparently
> $15 million, so no doubt saving a bit
> of coin on severed limbs came in handy....

I have to hand it to you. You really put your finger on good information here. No doubt, the production crew was shorthanded, but can now put their best foot forward. Initially caught flat-footed, the producers probably worked hand in fist with their procurement people. They got a real leg up on their competition and it didn't cost them an arm and a leg.

Chris Lemens

Do You Yahoo!?