Re: Birds of War?

From: dzo01 <dzo_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 11:49:03 -0000

Now why does this make me think Jack Vance? Dying Earth style gaming in Glorantha anyone? I think the funky feathered hats and bright clothing plus the air of fatalism could work well for the Riliddi...

We prostrate ourselves before the bird-god Yob, who seems as efficacious as any.
As a traveler from afar, ignorant of your customs, I thought it best to watch quietly a few moments, lest in error I commit a solecism.

Yak