Re: Quick 'n dirty: The Royal Family of Tarsh

From: epweissengruber <epweissengruber_at_...>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 01:37:10 -0000

Thanks for the assistance: I have a rough Idea of who and why the royals of Tarsh would be plucking warriors from the gladiator pit. I drew up a rough relationship map of the persons involved in the scenario and the social groups they are connected with:

The Fazzurites
The Lunarized Monarchs
The Earth Priestesses

I have a vision of the distant, mysterious niece of Moirades cutting a pathetic figure in the crowd. Just the sort of woman who needs the assistance of a heroic gladiator.

The overlapping areas indicate possible sources of intrigue or conflict.

Here is the map:
http://f5.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/kHJwQS3EkGlXixwchrFJFE17oJDnEBnBa_Y5Nb8xP A4X3YAVHC8sWJdxJKHHCOQoo7ihMZW3SWyFdgLOfMIhD8rz_XcrM_vis0ONVA/tarsh_re lationship_map.pdf

Here is the modified character sheet that I am using for the scenario (it is designed to facilitate the use of Extended Contests): http://f2.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/kHJwQZtu
1FXixwcKh8m1Rg5lJ_W9fGyplzDIaG8nn_ZfS0yxx- jiHMEvoQ1yZW1xeANmK8KPLKRoZDwPbG7EbX2_s9rZxCZ8CXTNA/Gladiators.xls