Re: Publication policy

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 11:51:42 -0700

Mickael

>Why I will buy these books if I have already play all the events they will
>describe ?

Well, because they tend to describe people and places as well as events.

But basically, it's a vicious cycle. If you want Issaries to publish the books you want them to publish, you should buy all books they put out. They're a pretty small company, and it costs money to put out a book (you have to pay people who do layout, and the printer definitely insists on cash). So if they don't sell the books they do publish at a good rate, they have to delay the next book.

So if you don't buy a book because it's not exactly the book you were hoping for, you might never get what you want.

Like Trotsky said, Men of the Sea will probably be the next release -- a draft version is now available for GTA Heroes (on www.glorantha.com).

--

David Dunham