Re: Re: Esrolia

From: Christoph Kohring <ChOK_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 00:58:50 +0100

> Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 09:08:06 -0500
> From: "KYER, JEFFREY" <jeff.kyer_at_...>
> Subject: Re: Re: Esrolia

>> BTW, does anyone else on the list have any interesting suggestions for
>> future themes (geographic focus or issues/debates) for The Unspoken Word?
>>
>> Mark
>
> Troll bordellos. Honest. Oh, and sheep.
>
> Jeff

Rick Meints is obsessed with Ducks. Jeff Kyer with sheep. Oh well, to each his his own I suppose... :o)

I would be very interested in a Stinking Forest special... or to learn more about the Black Horse County or Ormsgone Valley or Beast Valley. I would also like to learn more about Aggar, Skree Mountain (sp?) (where is it in Aggar by the way?) and General Roan-Ur. But an Esrolia issue would be fantastic!

Christoph, "de gustibus et de coloribus non est disputandum."