Re: Describe your campaign. What are people playing these days?

From: parental_unit_2 <parental_unit_2_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 15:19:43 -0000

I'm playing in two at the moment, one as player and one as narrator. I'll let the narrator of the first campaign responds as he sees fit.

In the second campaign my kids, brother, and I are using HeroQuest rules to play short scenarios set in "Fantasy Medieval Belgium". The quests use the Grimm folk tales as myths. So, at the moment, the characters are trying to rescue the city of Namur from the imminent wrath of the Pied Piper (late of Hameln). I think they will be helping out Snow White in the next one.

Rob