Re: Describe your campaign. What are people playing these days?

From: Adrian Smith (GotADSL) <"Adrian>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 16:50:42 +0100

In no more than three sentences, describe the game/campaign you narrate/play in?

I narrate one game and play in two others; we take turns between the three campaigns. All three with the same group.

My game (first time at narrating) involves a bunch of Lunars given a land grant on the edge of the Upland Marsh. Its a 'reward' for a disasterous, failed expedition in the Redlands. Difficult to say much more just yet as we're only just putting the characters together.

Adrian