Re: Describe your campaign. What are people playing these days?

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 12:29:04 -0400

All right, I'll take this on.

My game (first time narrating or playing in Glorantha, playing in HQ) involves a motely collection of people coming to Karse right after the Lunar takeover in 1619. Each thinks the chaos and connections in the city can get them closer to something they want.

On 20 Oct 2004 at 16:50, Adrian Smith (GotADSL) wrote:

> In no more than three sentences, describe the game/campaign you narrate/play
> in?
>
> I narrate one game and play in two others; we take turns between the three
> campaigns. All three with the same group.
>
> My game (first time at narrating) involves a bunch of Lunars given a land grant on the edge of the Upland Marsh. Its a 'reward' for a disasterous, failed expedition in
 the Redlands. Difficult to say much more just yet as we're only just putting the characters together.