Re: Describe your campaign. What are people playing these days?

From: Victor Lane <thelhf_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 15:47:23 -0700

My current game features a band of "entertainers" trying to survive in occupied Sartar. Really, the group is a puppeteer, a pick pocket and a insane man who thinks he is a king and spends much of his time trying to convince people to become his subjects. They are about to get caught in a clan feud and are being hunted by the Silverflame (from BA).

I'm playing in a game where I play a Teshnos noble. The other two characters are the nobles talking elephant and the nobles servant. That one just started, so I don't know where it's gonna go.

And yes, we play weird characters. . .
--Victor

P.S. The insane King and the talking elephant are played by the same player.