RE: Re: Describe your campaign. What are people playing these days?

From: Mike Gibb <migibb_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 14:37:58 +0000

My campaign has gone from PenDragon Pass to Hero Wars to Heroquest using the Lismelder background from TotRM. Two of the original PCs have gone insane - joy of the Pendragon system - and been replaced by two Far Point refugees and now a 3rd Eye Blue swordsmith. All were exiled after Starbrow's revolt and they are currently unemployed in Pavis, having blown their job with the Kralori embassy but they understand someone called Raus is recruiting....

I too am really enjoying this thread - good to see lots of non-Dragon Pass stuff going on

mike

It's fast, it's easy and it's free. Get MSN Messenger today! http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger