A campaign in a 100 words (was Describe your campaign......)

From: Newt <newtus_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 15:47:45 -0000

> Why not 100 words? I think I managed to stay within three sentences
while going over 100
> words.
>
> Mike Dawson

What a cracking idea! Here's my three campaigns again in 100 words. Might make more sense than my waffling on earlier, which was me being lazy and cut and pasting from a post from The Tavern board (http://tavern.zunder.org.uk/tav/index.php).

Ascent of the Red Sun
In the city of Serris the Dara Happan nobles stubbornly keep out the Lunars, with the might of their tradition and god built walls. Patriarch Vorden guides the Five Trees of Bounty Association, and has cannily allowed the heroes, lower ranking members of his house, to join the Lunar way. Hence he benefits from the Lunar way, whilst keeping his own family pure to rule in the name of Yelm. What would happen if one of his own was to fall from the Purity of the Sky? How would the Associations rivals in the city take advantage of the situation?

Fire and Storm.
Thrlanthi Warbands from Carolaland move over the broken land through the mushroom forests of Halikiv. The young come first thinking they have a magical advantage found in the ruins of the City of Ironsmash. Then their elders prepare the Wedding of Orlanth to the Eagle Woman. Finally the Death Priests of Humath try to wrestle the power of Death from Zorak Zoran. Only the Heros of Arkat's Black Legion can save the Trolls of the City of Blackrock from the human scum.

The Voyage of the Black Boat.
Not content with the radical reforms of the Duke of Naskorion who believes he is the heir to Arkat's Dark Empire, along with Troll loving tendencies, the heroes are looking to leave the duchy. Reaching the boarder they narrowly miss being overrun by the Dukes invasion of the Barbarian Kingdom of Delela they take passage in one of Arkat's Magical Black boats sailing up river to the distant land of Karia. A journey of 400 miles through a land called Vustria where mad shamans ride mountains, Giants devour whole towns, and people mistakenly keep Dogs to keep away rats.

Regards

;o)Newt