Re: Tarsh Kings

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 14:08:53 +1300

At 11:00 18/01/01 +1100, you wrote:

>And at higher levels, succession is an instrument of politics, and will
>*always* be abused. Who's the proper ruler of Britain then? Any Scots out
>there? :)

Alas for you, the Jacobean Stuart line died out in the 18th century (the last potential claimant was a Cardinal, which means that any sprog of his is a bastard and so can't inherit). There are some loons that claim to be members of the displaced elder line of Stewards (sic) and get mixed up with Templar tomfoolery.

Me, I believe that there hasn't been a legitimate ruler ever since the Welsh seized the throne.

--Peter Metcalfe