Re: Describe your campaign. What are people playing these days?

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 22:59:53 -0700

Matthew

>In no more than three sentences, describe the game/campaign you narrate/play
>in?

My Game
Set in Umathela, just over the border from Fonrit, the heroes are mostly members of the Weather Drummer clan, though now joined together as the Burning Men. They have declared themselves foes of slavery, and may have ignited a ninth Season War was a result. Currently they are heroquesting across the plains of Jolar to the Land of Fire, where they hope to gain magic to aid their fight.

(If my players want to describe the same campaign, I'd be interested to see the difference...)

Jeff's Game
At long last, the Seattle Farmers Collective plays in Sartar, in the Hero Wars. Heroes are all from the Orlmarthi clan, thus their main foes are the Lunars and until recently, the Greydog clan. They are increasingly caught up in the doings of the Iron Ring of Sartar, and recently contacted a First Age spirit who can help them make new friends.

I believe in both games the highest ability is just above 1W2, BTW.

--

David Dunham