A campaign in a 100 words (was Describe your campaign......)

From: Kevin P. McDonald <paul_mcdonald_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:33:51 -0400

Although I am currently running a super-heroes game using the Wild Talents play-test rules, my continuing HeroQuest game set in Carmania will be starting back up soon. Maybe during the Yuletide holiday. :)

Lions of Rhugandy
House Rhugandy had fallen on hard times - but the times, they are a-changin'. House Rhugandy regained a lost fief and won a bloody civil war within Great House Sharpan. Now the Hero Wars have come calling. A new planet rose into the sky and the heroes were told by the Veth-Ethdisi that an enemy, the renegade Lunar magician Damonius EstarVen, was influencing the dreams of a true dragon. The heroes traveled to the Yolp Mountains, defeated Damonius, awakened the dragon, and were magically transported to Dragon Pass where they witnessed the devouring of the Temple of the Reaching Moon. They fought their way home and currently plot rebellion against the Empire.

Whew! Brevity may be the soul of wit, but it sure ain't easy...

~Kevin McD