Re: Traveling Bat show!

From: Andrew Solovay <asolovay_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:23:04 -0700

Victor Lane <thelhf_at_...> wrote:
> Light Castle wrote:
>
>> They will be around as the Bat flies to
>> Whitewall, etc..
>
> Oooh, I gotta remember that.
>
> GM: "You see a giant multi eyed bat with people ridding on it's back
> fly over you. I would like everyone to make a check to see if they go
> permanently insane."

If the GM is fair, he'll start off with "You see an eerie crimson glow on the north-eastern horizon." And at that point, any Sartarite who isn't batshit-fucking-loco is going to seriously consider a vacation in Pavis. Or, better, Pamaltela.

That is, if he doesn't want to end up *literally* loco--and then, literally batshit.