Sandy's campaign in three sentences

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 15:32:25 -0700 (PDT)

A shaman, a white elf, and an awakened herd man wake up 80 years after the King of Fronela put them into a mgic sleep for having cut off the head of Black Hralf the Weasel, who happens to be the great-uncle of the humans in the party, and whose head was buried in the heart of the Forest that became the Black Forest and the heart of the Kingdom of War. Having lost most of their stuff and magic power to grave robbing-atheist sorcerers, they are soon summoned by the shaman's undead mother to defend their ancestral homeland from the Fronelan forces of goodness and light. Arrving on the island of Trond, they agree to defend the zombies, ghouls, and wraiths; re-enact the fall of Malkonwal (on the side of the barbarians and monsters); ally with the Vadeli, trolls, and other monstrosities; get their shaman designated king by gaining the regailia form Ygg; visit hell at least twice; and sacrifice the afterlife of their shaman-cum-king to resurrect their one female Trondling (who used to be a man), thus embarking on a further venture to have their king achieve hero status in order to become a star in the sky.

No, really.

"We're from the government and we're here to help . . . the zombies."

Chris Lemens

Declare Yourself - Register online to vote today! http://vote.yahoo.com