Re: Para-keet?

From: Darran <darransims_at_...>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 01:20:45 +0100

Greetings and Salutations
2004-10-23-0110.

Jane Williams wrote:
> > What can one say a keet with flamingo's albetross's and a
> > para keet roaming around the seas with a band of plesiosour's
> > following in awe cos the keet knocked one out cold !!!!!
> > Mark Rowe
>
> All right, I just have to ask. I know what a para-keet is in the Real
> World. What is it in this context?

Well, Keets are like the ducks in Dragon Pass. This keet is a para-keet so has a triangular beak, an eye patch and a small human sitting on it's shoulder saying "Pieces of eight!" The two flamingos and the albetross are the same kind of thing. This is a scary pirate crew :0

Cheers,
DARRAN SIMS

Go to Continuum! NOW!!!
http://www.continuum.uk.net
For the Yahoo Group goto:
continuum2004-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com "That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even Death may die." - H.P.Lovecraft