Re: Three Sentence Description

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 11:52:06 -0000

Our game follows the Sartar Rising campaign and all that is in them. I have two players who own BA so had to find other stuff for them to be involved in, speicifically researching a Star Disc (Thanks to Patrik Sanberg) and helping to defend Whitewall. I am handing over to a GM who has read OiD and plans to run it for us - thanks Ali. I will be running the Cradle Heroquest style if we find ourselves in Pvis/Prax at the right time. I am personaly looking forward to playing through Gathering Thunder as I get to play, not narrate, that as well.

I do think, however, that the very excellent Sartar Rising books are filtering through a little bit *too* slowly, although I fully apreciate the constraints on publishers who do it mainly as a hobby and not a full time job.

What I really want to do is run a game in Loskalm.

Regards
Rob