Re: Re: Tattooing (& other body modifications)

From: Labrygon_at_...
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 22:36:38 EDT

In a message dated 28/10/2004 12:07:14 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time, asolovay_at_... writes:

> I think it's fairly well established that trolls use body piercing and
> scarification.

A character in my game who spent some timeless time sailing the Styx with a band of Kogag's Uz pirates ended his 'time' at sea covered in a scar that contains some trollish secrets, or perhaps a map. They have to feel his bumps to read it. Some think they might have to skin him and lay the skin out flat to work it out.

Keith