RE: Re: Tattooing.

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 19:08:35 +0100

> > Though that does make me wonder - would temporarily
> over-painting your
> > tribal tatoos with those of another tribe before hitting a Lunar
> > patrol count as cheating, common sense, or what? How about
> for raiding
> > another clan?
>
> I'd say clan / tribe tattoos are sacred and the ties to the
> Wyter. You don't mess with things like that.
>
> -Adept

Good point, though I was only talking about some temporary (water-soluble!) paint

And presumably that means that if you're outlawed by your clan, the tattoos are removed (properly - ouch!)?

But if you're outlawed by the Lunars, the clan/tribal tattoos stay put, unless the tribe/clan go along with the outlawry?