Re: Re: Halloween Horror with HQ

From: Darran <darransims_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 15:30:58 +0100

Greetings and Salutations
2004-10-30-1520.

epweissengruber wrote:
> Orane's Spindle
> - ran it a Pandemonium in Toronto last year. Freaked people out.
> Tribal betrayal. Undead. Unconsumated vengeance. Eternal love.
> Heroquest where an eye was wagered. A community with scarred by an
> almost-botched hero quest. It went very well indeed.

Orane's Spindle is an excellent scenario, I have used it as part of my campaign. I played it as a heroic session as there was a lot of combat in it. Plus an excellent heroquest.

We want more!

Cheers,
DARRAN SIMS

Go to Continuum! NOW!!!
http://www.continuum.uk.net
For the Yahoo Group goto:
continuum2004-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com "That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even Death may die." - H.P.Lovecraft