Re: Lunars and dragons

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 09:11:52 -0500

Mikko Rintasaari wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Jan 2001, Martin Dick wrote:
>
> > 2) What is the Lunar attitude to dragons? Do they dabble
> > at all in draconic magic or do they ignore it?
>
> This is what I've been wondering for the past few days too. I don't
> remember there being dragonewts in the empire, so they propably mostly
> ignore them as a minor elder race. Big mistake*.
>
> -Adept
>
> *Arnie, in Last Action Hero

I suspect that most of the northern nests were destroyed/cleansed by the True Golden Horde on its way south. It would make a lot of sense -- and the Dragonnewts haven't exactly been repopulating their old haunts.

I don't know how well the Dragonnewts Dream would have fared inside the Lunar Empire. I suspect investigation, analysis, interference then concerted destruction of the various shadowplays if such existed in the Empire.

Jeff