Re: Some Moon Boat Facts

From: Stephen Rennell <steve_at_...>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 19:58:36 +1300

On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 12:29, Peter Metcalfe wrote:
> The Empire isn't a monolithic organization.  Your interpretation is like
> assuming that all US posties are in the pocket of the US president.

Well, they was a proposal to deputise all US posties and have them report suspicious behaviour and packages to Homeland Security about 2 or 3 years ago, so it's not completely out of the question...

I think it got shot down as an idea because the posties didn't like the idea of being considered spies by their neighbourhood...

Stephen

--
Stephen Rennell		steve_at_...
Wellington, New Zealand