Re: Re: (not) Praxian climate

From: Labrygon_at_...
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 23:42:16 EST

In a message dated 3/11/2004 3:21:25 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time, rjremr_at_... writes:

> Urox *did* die (ST 154 "...became the last living god to fall to Death").
> With the Urox/Stormbull connection it's probable that Storm Bull did too.

I'm guessing that the KoDP reference is down to the fact that he was alive through most of the Greater Darkness. He died for the last little bit so he didn't miss the important Compromising going on, and came back with the birth of Time. Other gods were dead for longer, and less useful in the preservation of their followers/worshippers.

Keith