Re: Native Americans seek Gloranthan real estate

From: Manuel MOLINIER <astaroth.maillist_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 18:49:32 +0100

The places of Fronela that still haven't recovered from the Syndics Ban If I remember well (I don't have books at hand) there are still some. It stay out of the officially described areas. Manuel

  I'm interested in creating a campaign setting based on the   pre-Columbian cultures of Puget Sound, the region of the U.S. where I   live. I'd like to find a patch of Glorantha where I could place the   setting without bumping into too much official material.

  Requirements include:

  Any suggestions of where to go?

  An alternative, of course, would be to just do the campaign with   HeroQuest rules in the Puget Sound region. However, I'd like to place   it in Glorantha, if possible, to leverage all the background on that   world and be able to move the campaign to a different setting if the   players get bored.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Get unlimited calls to

        U.S./Canada